The Lecrin Valley is such a gorgeous place to sit out and admire the views and surroundings of this wonderful part of Spain. Now that the heat of the summer has dissipated a little, it’s the perfect time to lounge around al fresco.
Here are some of the best places to kick back with a cold beer or a tinto de verano and enjoy the sunshine and scenery.
- Los Naranjos del Valle – Melegis – lovely at lunchtime overlooking the lake and evening for a breezy al fresco dinner. Children’s playground too to keep the little ones occupied.
- El Rincon / Alqueria de Los Lentos – Niguelas – at the foot of the sierra just outside of Niguelas, it’s the perfect garden setting to sit with a drink and appreciate the local scenery. Great for sundowners and views of the mountains and over to Conchar.
- LA CONCA ARTS CLUB, between Chite and Melegis – beautiful rustic setting perched just above the bright blue water of beautiful Beznar reservoir. Often has live music in a bohemian setting.
- Thai Elephant Restaurant – Restabal – gorgeous tranquil and picturesque garden setting with views to the north across Restabal. Serves lovely Thai food and often with live music or special evening events. The resident cat and the peacocks will keep the kids amused!
- Rincón De Miguel (Miguel’s) – Niguelas – a great little local bar, perched on the terrace at the base of pretty Niguelas village. Perfect for afternoons and evening drinks as it gets the late sun, with views across to the windmills. Cheap drinks and Miguel’s generous tapas.
- Café Bar Venecia – Pinos del Valle. Perched above the main street, this cute bar that does great tapas, drinks and basic meals has a lovely terrace overlooking the valley towards Granada.
- Hacienda Señorío de Nevada – Conchar – an upmarket hotel and vineyard setting… enjoy drinks overlooking the pool with amazing scenery all around. NB> Every Friday night throughout July an August there’s drinks, BBQ and live music by the pool.
- La Tasca – Niguelas – lovely pizza restaurant and bar with indoor/outdoor terrace looking out up to the sierra and over the barranco. www.la-tasca.com
Click on the EATERIES page for more info on all these places.
One thought on “Best outdoor eating & drinking with views”
Looking forwards to trying when we are back over later this month thanks Sophie